Re: [tlug] OT: Buffalo AirStation config

On 12/17/2013 07:02 PM, Darren Cook wrote:
what I'm looking for is a way to limit either the valid connection
hours, or the total connection time per day, of certain wifi clients (*).

Here is a crude version:
   LAN tab of the config, uncheck DHCP, click 設定, then restart the router.

This effectively shuts down wifi, but still allows me to work, as I have
a wired connection. To restore things:
   LAN tab, check DHCP, click 設定. (NB. no need to cycle the power)

shorewall supports time based access rules, but unless you have a couple of hundred kids telling them to stop watching youtube probably makes more sense.

Edward

http://www.shorewall.net/manpages/shorewall-rules.html