Re: [tlug] Applied Linux Prime Time...

 > > I mentioned this Amazon stuff knowing this is a publicity stunt ahead
 > > of their most important calendar period.
 >
 > In my experience, Amazon don't do publicity stunts. You may be
 > underestimating how crazy Jeff Bezos is; imagine a online bookstore
 > selling spare compute cycles in some sort of "cloud". Preposterous! ;)

Amazon also never, until now, openly discuss prototypes.

Ripple effect on this...

Deutsche Post / "DHL" did a drone presentation today in Bonn, Germany.

http://blogs.reuters.com/fullfocus/2013/12/09/editors-choice-21/#a=16

Regards,

All I am waiting for is a box of string being dropped on top of these - drone grounded :-) string hanging from yours fouls the props and you drag it on home?? How dare amazon or DHL mess with my drone fun time ;-)