Re: [tlug] Problems with au ADSL/network setup

On 9 December 2013 02:17, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

> Apple's man page explicitly
> documents the octal and hexadecimal formats, which are chosen byte by
> byte.  The glibc man page is typically butt-headed, documenting the
> possibility only in an example.

I'm sure the info page documents it. I love how the GNU project
insists on making man pages as useless as possible, despite the fact
that they have been The Unix Way for lo these 40 years or so! [1]

Cheers,
Josh

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_page#History