Re: [tlug] last week's tlug meeting

When I threw the SkyDrive links together I didn't know Ubuntu One allowed public URL sharing.

 Updated resume links:

DOC: http://ubuntuone.com/595ehubA6MXqcezsbw1b74
HTM: http://ubuntuone.com/4yqn9W2ClvDvT5QcWs1kJX
PDF: http://ubuntuone.com/5zGcllqd70VoGLkQl39oFt
TXT: http://ubuntuone.com/0HKI4qpJuxRTJz2fHenWrW

The .doc is from LibreOffice after importing it from Word 2013.

Thanks for everyone's remarks. See you on the 13th, hopefully.