Re: [tlug] Applied Linux Prime Time...

Concerns about political and social implications aside, if these things
were to become a common sight in the cities, hackerspaces all over the
world would run pretty hot exploring various ways to hijack the drones,
which are --- so much I have to give --- actually cool products of
engineering.  And if these drones ran Linux, we could get a couple of
patches to harden the kernel out of it ...

IMHO hijacking a few in order to audit them is plain necessary, because
who knows what data these robots are going to collect when in service?

Regards,
Jens.