Re: [tlug] last week's tlug meeting

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 2:49 PM, r s <raidersail@example.com> wrote:
> I enjoyed the presentations last Saturday and look forward to future
> meetings. I'm hunting for work in Tokyo. Here's a short link to my resume:
> http://sdrv.ms/1icn6Pw

Great!

Putting something behind a password-protected (Microsoft-based) cloud,
(slightly obfuscating it (=shortlinking)) will NOT help you a lot if
you are posting for a job in a Linux ML...
I only imagine it is in Microsoft Word 2014 special new format that
runs on only Microsoft Windoze 8.1 SP2 (with KB34562 applied)...

LoL

Just my JPY2.
Kalin.