Re: [tlug] New notebook & distro

On 14 November 2013 03:52, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> wrote:
> Oh, OK.  That's informative.  Thanks.

No problem.

> If we meet in person, I hope we won't come to blows.  Probably not.
> Something about computers brings out the nastiness in people (and I'm
> not excluding myself in that).

We're both passionate about computers. That may lead to passionate
arguments. Neither are bad things.

> Anyway, thanks for taking the time to clarify that.  I appreciate it.

Again, no problem. Note that there may be things I haven't considered
which could alter the picture significantly. My word isn't law,
neither is it fact. It's just my take on things. It wouldn't be my
take on things if I weren't at least somewhat sure of it, though.