Re: [tlug] SYMPOSIUM> Humanities Studies in the Digital Age and the Role of Buddhist Studies, UTokyo 11/16-17

On Nov 13, 2013, at 02:27 PM, "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> wrote:
[2] We have some excuse in that we are under great pressure from
MonkeyShow and Keidanren, but that's why we need Todai to stand up for
the right!

MonkeyShow!! That's the best one all week! Made me spill my tea... :-D