Re: [tlug] New notebook & distro

Benjamin Tayehanpour writes:

 > While I do love a bit of linguistic one-upmanship once in a while, I
 > would suggest that you actually make sure you actually know your stuff
 > before criticising others too loudly.

Oh, c'mon, Lyle is just exercising his First Amendment[1] right to bitch.
It wasn't aimed at anybody, really.

 > That said, the situation may well worsen in the future. But the
 > future != now.

Nah, if worst comes to worst we can all just eat Raspberry Pi.

Footnotes:
[1]  "First Amendment" is a 'Merkanism, of course, but I'm sure you
can find equivalents that are valid for Europe, Japan, and in some UN
"Proclamation" or other. ;-)