Re: [tlug] Debian 7.1 New User / General Advice?

I'm not sure if I used net-install in both cases or not, so I'd better
take back this remark ;-)

> Probably thanks to its being an older version of Gnome, it doesn't
> seem so bad, so I may just stick with it.

GNOME classic is also GNOME 3 - with limited functionality.
Is it better than GNOME 2 in practice?  At least it was not bad enough
for me to install KDE or switch back to Xfce.

Cheers,
Sylvain