Re: [tlug] Weird issue with gnome and scim.

Argh.. so this ended up being gnome 'slowkeys' which I have NO clue how it got enabled or why anyone would ever want this feature lol. I have been dealing with bad font sizes for like a week because of this issue and of course as soon as I make a post about it I figure it out. All my scim/japanese input has been disabled trying to fix this issue so now I gotta go re-enable everything.. oh yay!