Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 3:59 AM, CL <az.4tlug@example.com> wrote:
On 10/08/2013 10:27 AM, Lyle H Saxon wrote
I am wondering if the problem is LibreOffice and not KDE.

I would be you, I would try to use another shortcut, or check that ctrl-space is not used in LibreOffice.

I remember I did this on Ubuntu-Gnome, as I had some conflicts, but I cannot remember which ones.
I currently use (Zenkaku_Hankaku).
Also, if you share the same input method between applications (iBus preferences), what happens if iBus
is active before you go to LibreOffice?

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.