[tlug] JOB | Permanent Java Web Developer with GWT (Tokyo, Japan)

Hello, we are working with an employer that is looking to hire a
permanent java web developer (preferably with GWT experience) for
their Tokyo office. Consequently I had hoped that some members of this
mailing list may like to discuss with me further. All the best, James
(at) Camalyn (dot) Org | | +44 8444 820 691 x 86246

--
James Tobin
http://www.camalyn.org | +44 8444 820 691 x 86246