[tlug] Call for Speakers at Lightning Talks, Rakuten Technology Conference, on 26th of October, 2013

Hi, TLUG friends,

We will have LT (Lightning Talks) at Rakuten Technology Conference 2013 on 26th of October.

So please submit your great idea and make a presentation in English.
Our official language is English. :-)

LT Registration
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEJHc0Q0UmdhTV9kSHNsQVBOUXFrWHc6MA

Date and TIme: 10/26/2013(SAT), 11:00-20:00
Place: Rakuten Tower, Shinagawa Seaside

Program
http://tech.rakuten.co.jp/
Registration
http://eventregist.com/e/rtc2013?lang=en_US
Fee: free; including lunch and beer bash :-)

We are looking forward seeing your great proposal.

Regards,
  Hiro
--
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/hyoshiok/