Re: [tlug] To Set This World On FIRE...

On 09/21/2013 05:41 AM, fgs@example.com wrote:
Now top that.

" Linus Torvalds Admits He's Been Asked To Insert Backdoor Into
Linux... "

What the f*c* is going on in this world??? I mean, don't know what to
say...

Anyway. If you care to comment, please do.

Sorry, does it say anywhere that Linus admits to inserting a backdoor into Linux. It seems thats whats being insinuated but I can't find anyone actually claiming that.

It doesn't surprise me that someone would ask if Linus would be prepared to insert a backdoor into Linux, in fact I would be more surprised if they didn't.

Edward