[tlug] JOB | Permanent Linux Systems Administrator (Singapore)

Hello, I am working with an employer that is looking to hire a
permanent Linux system administrator with an automation and scripting
mindset as well as exposure to MySQL (the very minimum; replication)
for a position in Singapore.  Relocation assistance could also be
offered.  Should any list members like to discuss with me further I
can be reached using James (at) Camalyn (dot) Org

--
James Tobin
http://www.camalyn.org | +44 8444 820 691 x 86246