Re: [tlug] Good Overview Of What Is Still Secure?

On 9/9/13 10:40 AM, Darren Cook wrote:
Just reading [1] on how the NSA/GHCQ have backdoors in HTTPS and
commercial VPNs. That article was a bit sparse on clear technical
information; is it too smug to think that, as someone using open source
software almost completely, this is Somebody Else's Problem?
Use selinux? you do know where that code base came from right? I am glad it was sparse on technical details all we need is to give some kiddies a pointer on how to abuse the NSAs backdoors.