[tlug] Distro support matrix

I've just been clicking all over DistroWatch, but cannot find what I'm
looking for. I'm sure it exists/existed, but maybe it wasn't
DistroWatch. Or, gulp, was it just my imagination?

I'm looking for the big matrix that shows each recent version of each
distro as columns, major packages as rows. So I could quickly see that,
say, Centos 4 came with Apache 2.0 and php 5.2, Centos 5 came with
Apache 2.2 and 5.3, etc. It also showed the latest devel version so you
could make a guess what the next release is going to come with.

Anyway know what I'm talking about? Yoroshiku in advance,

Darren