Meeting Details:
Date: September 12, 2013
Time: 19:00 open, 19:15 start, 20:45 end
Venue: EP Consulting Services Seminar Hall, Hibiya Central Building, 21st floor
http://www.epcs.co.jp/en/company/location
English
Cost: Free of charge, sponsored by EP Consulting Services Inc.
RSVP REQUIRED: If you would like to attend please RSVP on our sign-up page by 18:00 on Monday, September 9th.

http://epcs.co.jp/en/news/details/197

--

Timothy Trahan | Account Executive, IT Solutions | EP Consulting Services

Direct No: +81 (0)3 4577 1739 | Main No: +81 (0)3 4577 1700 | Fax: +81 (0)3 4577 1899

timothy.trahan@example.com | www.epcs.co.jp