Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - September Technical Meeting

Hi Alberto

I will be out of the country in September but maybe I could do something in October instead. Last time when I did the git presentation, I had some guitar talk with some people and they were rather interested in Tuxguitar which is the software I use to practice with. Perhaps I could do a presentation "Using Linux to learn guitar with Tuxguitar" or something. I repeat that this won't be for September though but maybe October if I have the time. (Probably will)

~Andreas