Re: [tlug] Changing subject in thread.

On 08/17/2013 06:11 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> I do consider that a configuration failure, and the fact that none of
> the popular MUAs allow you per-addressee configuration is a design
> bug.

Every contact in my Thunderbird address book has a "Prefers to receive
messages formatted as:" setting which defaults to "Unknown" (which I
think means by default, reply in the format you received, compose in my
account preference) but which can be set to "Plain Text" or "HTML."

--
Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/ZL2IA/AI8A  Te Anau, NZ        GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/