Re: [tlug] [Was: Why Hollywood does break foreign films ?] Changing subject in thread.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:
> Refusing to adopt local netiquette rules while knowing that they exist
> and why they exist is basically a big "f**k you" to the rest of the
> community.

This was my point.

> Let's please put this one to bed now.

One more time shutting the lights?
No more discussion then? Oh...

You forgot:
<important next-poll-request=yes>What about doing something different
than some guesses about members position?</important>

I am afraid asking too often to shut-up will not help to shut discussion here.
You could get a different effect: More reactions.

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.