Re: [tlug] [Was: Why Hollywood does break foreign films ?] Changing subject in thread.

On 13 August 2013 19:31, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:
> A few years ago I wouldn't have been caught dead with one of those in my
> pocket but believe it or not, since last November I've been using a
> cellphone that runs Windows Phone 8...

Forgive me for going off the already-offed topic, but I must ask: Why?
Even Windows fanatics usually admit that Windows Phone is too little,
too late. As far as concessions to Microsoft product go, that one
strikes me as a bit odd.