Re: [tlug] [not Linux related] Why Hollywood does break foreign films ?

On 13 August 2013 15:12, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
> Both can inherit from a permissively licensed code base (and do).
Yes, obviously, but that's still a one-way thing. I haven't explicitly
shared code with you just because we both happen to have code in us
from another project. There's no sentimental bond between us, there's
no love lost.

On 13 August 2013 15:12, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
> You can, if you're the copyright holder.
No, you can't. At most, you can dual-license the code, in case you
happen to have a customer whose use-case is backwards enough not to be
GPL friendly, but you can't revoke the GPL. It's a one-way street,
baby~