Re: [tlug] [not Linux related] Why Hollywood does break foreign films ?

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Benjamin Tayehanpour <benjamin@example.com> wrote:
While this is technically on-topic, it's only because it is an
off-topic discussion in an off-topic thread. Might as well let the
thread die.

Or we could change the thread subject, to continue this discussion (which is interesting, at least for me), and
just abandon the off-topic subject ?
Or simply restart a new thread, and copy parts of this discussion?

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.