Re: [tlug] Retail Shop (Tokyo Area) for Network Appliances / Recommendation

Dear David,

On 07/30/2013 12:08 AM, David Van Cleef wrote:
> They claim to still offer the service:

Thank you for your valuable information.

I'll keep this in my records and try again next time. I remember
insisting with the USPS guy and you know, they tend to be like robots,
"that's all we've got, son. Have a nice day."

The USPS is gigantic so this might happen anyway.

Regards,
--
                SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. ~ fgs@example.com /
     suporte@example.com # +55-21-7894-7272 [@GMT-3]