Re: [tlug] Retail Shop (Tokyo Area) for Network Appliances / Recommendation

> Hello again! Anybody out there could recommend or at least know a retail
> shop, (a physical one, where I can touch things) in the Tokyo area for
> these kind of products:
>
> http://www.juniper.net/us/en/products-services/routing/

Approaching the question from the other end, these are the places that
sell Juniper equipment:
  http://www.juniper.net/jp/jp/local/partners/elite/
  http://www.juniper.net/jp/jp/local/partners/select/

(I'd be surprised if there is a retail outlet; for anything big and
expensive enough that Bic et al do not sell it, it is likely to be sold
by salesmen.)

Darren