Re: [tlug] Reverse DNS Delegatation

Dear Curt,

I agree with your comments except for the fact that there is little
workaround to a properly configured "rDNS" record. By properly I mean
one matching your domain.

You can't expect your modern/secure mailserver to run smoothly without one.

Regards,

--
                SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. ~ fgs@example.com /
     suporte@example.com # +55-21-7894-7272 [@GMT-3]