Re: [tlug] Something Called Gaimen Kirikae...

Sir,

Appreciate your time writing us this.

Following one of your links, one can read:

" At Fuchu or Samezu, application
can be made by those who have a
driver’s license of any country or region. "

I once thought this conversion thing was limited to some countries but
then I found this.

Anyway.

Regards,

--