Re: [tlug] Something Called Gaimen Kirikae...

Going by what is written in that link and the amount of time it would take I seriously doubt people on a temporary visa would be allowed to do that/elgible.

I am curious why you can't drive with the international drivers permit. I know my first long stay I did the international drivers permit thing but I never ended up actually using it.