[tlug] Call for Papers for linux.conf.au 2014 Perth Australia

Dear Free Software, Open Source & Linux Community
We would like to invite you and your members to submit a talk at linux.conf.au
It's as much about Free Software, Open Source, Open Systems as it is Linux

Also we would love for your group to attend linux.conf.au in Perth Australia.
Could you please drop this on your mailing list?
Thanking you Paul Del. LCA2014 Core Team

To Free Software & Open Source & Linux community,

We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers(proposals) for linux.conf.au 2014 at UWA

Call for proposals closes: 6 July 2013
Do you have something to say about Free Software
Passionate about Open Source?
Linux on the forefront and frontier?
Perhaps something else that you are passionate about in Free & Open Source?

Got something to say?
We are now asking interested people to submit proposals for talks. This year we are focusing on deep technical content, and the things that you think are going to really matter in our future.
Check out our website for more information
http://linux.conf.au/cfp

Great Conference, Great Community.
The linux.conf.au 2014 Team

Email: papers-chair at lca2014.linux.org.au