Re: [tlug] shopping for a 7" tablet; non-Android linux on tablets...

On 2013-06-07 17:34 +0900 (Fri), Darren Cook wrote:

> The Adobe PDF reader is better on Android than on Linux.

I don't find it to be so. It's missing a fair number of minor but useful
features, such as using the document's specified page numbers rather
than just starting the document from page 1. (With O'Reilly books, this
means that the table of contents, starting on page i, usually starts
around page 7, and to go to page 65, you have to type in "79".)

That said, it's decent enough that I'm quite happy using it to read a
lot of stuff.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974