Re: [tlug] [OT] Short-term cell phone access (SIM card, etc.)

I'm using Wi2 wifi service for more than a year now. It's not perfect but good enough and has wide coverage. Features I like about it;
- If you define your mac addresses on customer panel, devices connect automatically.
- You can use it with up to 5 devices
- It's strangely 380¥ per month. (Doesnt show up this price until signup form)

Just check, service.wi2.ne.jp

I'll look into that.  They only need access for a week or so this time, but (as I mentioned in another reply) I want to get this figured out anyway, so all information is welcome!