Re: [tlug] Pictures from meetup last night

Hello there, Andrew! Domo arigato for taking those shots.

Looks like everybody was enjoying the occasion. So looking forward to
attend one this summer.

By the way, noticed your photos marked taken by a Canon camera, same
model I use. Purchased mine at Yodobashi, Akiba. Do you prefer any
particular lenses?

Regards,