[tlug] Glad I've Found You!

Good people out there in beloved Tokyo! Should have found this group a
long time ago but I'm one of those guys that believe good things happen
only in the right time.

I still keep a " MANDRAKE " distro retail box of 6 CDs from 1998 or so.
Attended three " LinuxCon " conferences so far, including one in Japan
last year in Yokohama. Have extensive real world experience using all
sorts of open-source solutions to companies of all sizes. Born in
Brazil, a place that may lag behind in many things but not on
open-source adoption.

I'm also an individual member of the Linux Software Foundation since 2010.

Experiencing Japan combined with Linux people is the absolute dream
of my life! Please let's keep in touch in the meanwhile until my next
stay in Tokyo coming up later this summer.

Let's get connected now!

Arigato gozaimashita.

-- SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. ~ fgs@example.com /
suporte@example.com # +55-21-7894-7272 [@GMT-3]