Re: [tlug] Raspberry PI Networking on 5/24 (networking pre-party with Eben) registration open!

Sorry here is the pre-party schedule in detail:

18:30-19:00 Door Open
19:00-19:10 Greeting from Japanese Raspberry PI Users Group
19:10-19:20 Greeting from Eben Upton of Rasberry PI Fonudation
19:20-19:30 break (Free talk,beer bust,Pizza,Raspberry Pie and some foods)
19:30-19:35 Looking for presenters for un-conference
19:35-20:50 Un-conference (15 minx 5 slot)
20:50-21:00 Closing event

We call for speaker at the pre-party - just un-conference style.if you
would love to present,please let me know.