Re: [tlug] SIP Provider

2013年 4月 11日(木)3:43 pm に Simon Cozens さんは書きました:
> On 09/04/2013 12:17, Nikolay Elenkov wrote:
>> It's a bit more complicated than that. They only support their
>> own subset of SIP, and you need a patch for Asterisk to work
>> with that (although it may work without the patch as well).
>> The latest patch is for an outdated version of 1.8. They
>> also require that you rent a static IP from GOL to use it.
>
> What about the Fusioncom IP-Phone Smart system? That's just a
> plain SIP trunk, I think.

I haven't used it, but I think it goes through a gateway as well,
which then connects to their 'plain' SIP trunks. It should work
with Asterisk too, as long as using a PBX is not against the
terms of service, etc. The main difference is that they do
have guarantees for the 'plain' SIP accounts, while this one
is 'best effort'.