[tlug] Is a power supplier under warranty?

Hi All.

I brought last August a LED lamp from big camera, and now the line between the power supplier and the lamp broken.
I still have the box and receipts. it appear to have some warranty, but I'm not sure the time span or if it covers the power supplier.

Do you think that the supplier is still under warranty?
If it is, should I just show up in the store and ask for replacement?
If not, where is a good place to buy a replacement? Big camera? Akihabara?

It is just a low-amp supplier with a long cable...

Shmuel.