Re: [tlug] dd-wrt compatible router

On 04/01/2013 03:08 PM, Shaun Hughes wrote:
Anybody have recommendations for a wireless router (with GbE) that can be
found locally (Tokyo), and compatible with dd-wrt.

I did find a recent thread on the dd-wrt forums for flashing the Buffalo
WZR-HP-G300NH2 at:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=167996

From what I've read, most of the WZR series are compatible,
but you may have to attach a serial port to change the settings on
some models.

Can't really recommend anything, but I have the WZR-300HP and it works,
although installation wasn't too smooth (I had to install the US firmware first to get it to pick up files via TFTP).

See here for details:

http://engawa.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/network/1354344952/
http://www34.atwiki.jp/ddwrt/pages/14.html