[tlug] Resources for learning Haskell

This message is addressed to TLUG but aimed at Curt. :)

I finally have made time to learn Haskell. I have a good background in
functional programming via Scheme, Clojure, and Scala (which, as Curt
noted, has many things stolen from^W^W in common with Haskell), and a
copy of "Real World Haskell" and the "Thinking Functionally with
Haskell" series of articles from the PragPub magazine.

I know that the best way to learn a programming language is by doing,
but I've found the way that works best for me is reading then doing. I
like to read "The Foo Programming Language" first, to wrap my head
around the ideas behind the language, then attack some real worldish
problems to force me to really learn the language.

So, my question is a two-parter:

1. Other than the reading materials noted above, what is the bible on
the Haskell programming language?
2. Any suggestions for some programming problems I can tackle to get
my head into Haskell?

Cheers,
Josh