Re: [tlug] VLC is looking for mirrors In Japan

Hi Francois,

Since your project is hosted by sourceforge.net, there should be some mirrors in Japan, such as JAIST at http://jaist.dl.sourceforge.net/project/vlc/. Unfortunately, I have to idea why the vlc's directory is blank.

I do not know the policy of sourceforge.net on hosting projects. Please ask them by yourself.

Regards,
Cuong