Re: [tlug] Fwd: [technique] Mens sana in corpore sanum.

On 2013-02-07 03:10 +0100 (Thu), Bruno Raoult wrote:

> PS. Sorry again about top posting.

Not only top-posting, but including a separate HTML version of your
message, too!

I am guessing that certain members of this list now believe you will
roast in hell for eternity. :-)

When I want to properly preserve an e-mail meessage, I attach it (as a
MIME attachment) to the main message. I don't know how acceptable this
is to the organizers, but it's clean, standards-compliant, and works
with pretty much ever MUA I've seen (those being mutt and Pine :-)).

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.