[tlug] Knapsack problem ...

... does anybody know of some (flossy) software to solve it?

As a Good Little Termite, I need to spend my budget to the single
silverish light-enough-to-float-on-surface-tension aluminum[1] yen,
and I think this year I'd like to do it right (ie without pressuring
some poor supplier to give me 4995 worth of goods for 4242).

Footnotes:
[1]  Oh, be quiet, you Brits and Aussies!  I can spell, I just refer
to a different dictionary.