Re: [tlug] Yahoo.co.jp mail blacklisting

On 28/01/2013 07:31, Simon Cozens wrote:
> Yahoo.co.jp has started blocking my server:

As a follow-up to this, for the sake of completeness: I got in touch with them
on Monday through their web form. They replied on Tuesday asking me to answer
various questions about the server, its use, configuration etc. which I sent
back. Tonight I got an email saying that I had been unblocked; no explanation
other than "the reasons for blocking your server were as stated on the web
page". Which listed a variety of possible reasons, none of which, of course,
applied. Still, it's fixed now.