Re: [tlug] backup service recommendations?

Hi Miles

We offer a cloud backup service and are a Japanese provider hosted in Japan. Canon is a major reseller of ours so we are used quite widely throughout Japan. I think we are fair reasonably priced compared to competition.

Please contact me if you would like more details!

Jason

iPhoneから送信

Dec 25, 2012 17:01、"Miles Colman" <mcolman@example.com> のメッセージ: