Re: [tlug] Japanese and Android tablets like the Nexus 7

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:33:06PM +0900, Stephen A. Carter wrote:

> "Christian Horn"さんは書きました:
> >
> > As in 'drawing up a kanji with the finger', and seems also to work
> > if the correct order of strokes is unknown.
>
> Thanks for the clarification, but what intrigued most was the
> "kanji...spoken into the device" bit. That would be seriously
> slick, if true.

It is very impressive.  Hearing the sound of single Kanji and
writing them is limited, but sentences like お元気ですか are
properly recorded.
Android on mobile phones also allows to take pictures and does
recognition, but this did just work in a few cases for me.

Christian