Re: [tlug] Japanese and Android tablets like the Nexus 7

Hello everybody. I just signed up... and it's nice to join a group of like minded people. I'm looking forward to going to the next meet up whenever that might be and I'm looking forward to meeting lots of like minded individuals, just wanted to say hello.

A little bit about myself- I'm 25 years old and living in Japan for a total of 4 years now, still working on my Japanese. I've been using Linux since the age of 13 and I'm always tinkering around with something.

My current project is finding out how to hell I'm going to use 16 gigabytes of RAM . Originally I was planning on running FreeBSD in a virtual environment with its own dedicated network card as a server however I decided that the ports system was too slow and not gratifying.. I much prefer downloading binary packages.

A pleasure to join you.

Andrew