Re: [tlug] Linux Web hosting recommendations

Hi Charles,

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Charles Muller
<acmuller@example.com> wrote:
> On 12/13/2012 01:08 PM, Raymond Wan wrote:
>> You've received a lot of replies already, but here's another one
>> I know of.
> All of the responses thus far have been extremely helpful. I should
> just make it clear, however, that we are not looking for cloud
> hosting, just standard server setup.

Oh!  Sorry about that!

I think they may also have that...  I'm not entirely sure...  I guess
you will have to skim their web pages a bit.  Sorry!  I guess I
shouldn't have used the word "cloud" so casually...

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Ray