[tlug] Let's meet with Magnus in Tokyo tomorrow!

Hi all,

Is there anyone who wants to join our tour with a PostgreSL developer, with having lunch and/or dinner tomorrow?

Japan PostgreSQL Users Group has invited Magnus Hagander (@magnushagander), one of the core team of PostgreSQL Development Group, as a keynote speaker for our tech conference, PgDay 2012 Japan, today.

And we will have a tourist day to visit Akihabara, the Tokyo Sky Tree and the Maker Faire tomorrow.

If you want to join us, please tell me that. Magnus and we would welcome you, and let's have lunch with the developer to expand your open source network.

Regards,
--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <satoshi.nagayasu@example.com>