[tlug] Plug

Hi TLUG!

Looking for a pocket-sized plug, compatible with Debian and/or Ubunto (even if it should be
quite equivalent), I was wondering if some of you have experienced these kind of computers,
and if you have some feedback about it. My specs would include:
- small
- 2 ethernet ports
- wifi
- low price
- silent
- reliable
- pluggable on 100-240V
- SD card slot for system/apps
- as I wrote before, Linux-compatible (for instance to change the system)

I did find some (Dreamplug, Sheeva, etc...), but I am quite sure you could have better ones over
there in Japan!

Thanks,

Bruno.

PS. Initial interface should allow to switch to English (or a step-by-step way to do it for a non-Japanese
reader).

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.